Pages

She's Died, But My Love Isn't

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I never expected that I should through this. So bitter and I didn’t know how deep this hurt.  What do you think was wrong? Who was wrong? Why did it happen to me? WHY? God, WHY?
I’m not judge the God, but why You didn’t give me the opportunity? I wanted to see her in her last breath, beside her when she was closing her eyes. I promised to always beside her, but I couldn’t keep that.
I know her when I was senior high school. She wasn’t a prettiest girl in my school, but she was so fascinating. A cheerful girl, with those smile. Sweet. Her eyes was gorgeous when the sunlight touched her face. I love her  with all her simplicity.
When the Cupid came, finally she’s mine. All we passed together. Laugh and tears, happy and sad, mad, jealous, etc. We’ve made an unforgettable moments ever in our life. She was complete me.
 I won’t make she shed her tears. But I did. She hate me when I was smoking.  I was angry, I told roughly  to her. At that moment I saw the tears drops on her cheek, then she ran so fast. I chased her, but then I turned around.  I apologized to her, and promise never let her cry again.
Too many moments in last 3 years with her. She’s like my heroin. I couldn’t life without her. Every steps I took, every prays, every breaths, I always think of her. She’s my valuable thing in my life, my tremendous mate.
When we’ve done the senior high school, I continued to study in UNPAD, and she chose IPB. We separated by distance and time. It didn’t matters. I believed we’re mate.
Day to day we passed. About a month after we took long distance relationship, I should hear a news that could make my heart stop beating. Suddenly she died. Honestly, she never told about her sick. Nobody knew, although her parents. Before went to campus she got persistent cough that discharging blood. She called her father, then she took to the hospital. On the way before she arrived there, she breathed last. God have taken her to His side.
This was so fast for me, I adore her, I love her more than anything. But, God loved her more than me. She took my love to the heaven.
Honey…you’re my best mate I ever had. Nobody can change your position. 
Honey…wait me there..
I LOVE YOU 

(Inspired by a real story with some adaptation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS