Pages

I need you, Star...

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Star...
You know all my secrets, though God knows everything about me.
I share all my happiness and sadness to you
I hope you'll understand me when they wasn't.
I know, this is such a crazy thing i did but I'm glad to do it
I hate Jakarta and its surrounding's night sky, they don't let you to shine
When i'm down, i just need you to cheer me up.
Star..
You are so far, I can't reach you
but you always there to see me.
I just wanna scream loudly
I don't know who can I talk with
I can't see you last night. I hate that.
Nobody here, star.
when the tears was shedding, I only need to see you, to calm me down
Don't you ever leave the sky.
I need you...
Just shining in the dark sky, It'll make me happier to see your gorgeous light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS